I have completed the alchemical treatment of what I can from the dragon. Below is a list of finished materials. I currently owe a reagent dealer in Twolakes 700gp. for the materials I used in creating these items. I also used the last of my pay to create this. If you could inform me of a well-paying job post-haste I would like to resolve my debts.
- 2 Vials of Dragonice: Though inherently inert, the substance drops to sub-zero temperatures when it comes into contact with fast-moving air, which makes it ideal for application to blades or arrows. When applied to a weapon or piece of ammunition as a standard action, the weapon deals an extra 2d6 points of cold damage on the next successful hit.
- 1 Vial of Rosewood and Myrrh Dragon Perfume: This concoction is an aphrodisiac, and any creature wearing this perfume gains a +2 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy checks and increases the DCs of any charm subschool spells cast during this time by 2.
- 1 Vial of Sage, Bergamot, and Cedar Ash Dragon Perfume: This pungent aroma has an imposing effect. Any creature wearing this perfume gains a +2 circumstance bonus on Intimidate checks and does not take any penalties for attempting to Intimidate a larger opponent.
- 2 Vials of Concentrated Dragon’s Blood: This blood throws people into a blood-rage upon drinking it. While in the blood rage the recipient heals 4d8 HP/round and they gain a +4 alchemical bonus to strength, dexterity and constitution. The rage lasts for 4 turns. Afterwards the subject is fatigued for 2 turns. (Note: this was very expensive to make.)
- 3 Vials of Dragon’s Gut: When used as a thrown splash weapon, dragon’s gut deals 2d4 points of acid damage plus, on a direct hit, an additional 1d4 points of acid damage the following round, and it deals 1 point of acid damage to all creatures within 5 feet of the impact point as normal splash damage.
I however am no weapon/armor crafter therefore the following items are avialable for you to craft as you please
- 6 usable dragon fangs
- various larger dragon bones. Enough for 2 large weapon, or 4 medium weapons. – Good for
- 2 armor’s worth of dragon hide.
- 3 grips worth of dragon skin – supple and strong. Good for weapon grips or luxury clothing.
- Various dragon scales – can protect a wearer from cold attacks; strong as steel.